Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Hromas
United States
Bovina
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, quick rules question on the Mythos Phase. If the 4 player reference card says to spawn 2 monsters, are you supposed to spawn 2 monsters on each gate corresponding to the omen track? I was thinking yes. Or is it just 2 monsters total? Also if there is no gate and you spawn a gate instead, looks like it says to just spawn one monster on it. Is this correct, or do you spawn 2 monsters on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stim
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthromas wrote:
Ok, quick rules question on the Mythos Phase. If the 4 player reference card says to spawn 2 monsters, are you supposed to spawn 2 monsters on each gate corresponding to the omen track? I was thinking yes. Or is it just 2 monsters total? Also if there is no gate and you spawn a gate instead, looks like it says to just spawn one monster on it. Is this correct, or do you spawn 2 monsters on it?

Two monsters per gate that matches the omen track. If no gates match, them just the new gate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthromas wrote:
Ok, quick rules question on the Mythos Phase.

If the 4 player reference card says to spawn 2 monsters, are you supposed to spawn 2 monsters on each gate corresponding to the omen track? CORRECT I was thinking yes.
Or is it just 2 monsters total?

Also if there is no gate and you spawn a gate instead, looks like it says to just spawn one monster on it.CORRECT

or do you spawn 2 monsters on it?

Replied in your quote
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hromas
United States
Bovina
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you Stim and Koenig.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you feel like making it harder, spawn 2 monsters at every gate.

That was a monsterific few games until I read another thread like this and realised I was very wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.