Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jouni Rayndeer
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
Hey,

What if I am the zombie player and get to spawn more zombies to the board but there are no more zombies figures in the zombie pool? What happens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dmuerto wrote:
Hey,

What if I am the zombie player and get to spawn more zombies to the board but there are no more zombies figures in the zombie pool? What happens?

Nothing.

You can't spawn if there are no figures in the pool.

Strategically, you should be churning through your zombies faster by flinging them at the heroes non-stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jouni Rayndeer
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
TY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dmuerto wrote:

You win ? Well, not right away, but that many Zs out, heroes are in for some tough times (or good times, from a Zombie Player POV devil ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jouni Rayndeer
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
Hehe

Another question Came up about figures: What if I buy the growing hunger expansion, and get the 7 red zombies, do I use them and the 14 zombies in all the games? Creating a zombie pool of 21 zombies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.