Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have a few of the VERY limited 15 copies of my custom character that I created and had made for me during the first Battlecon KS. I would be willing to trade a copy for the complete set of Devastation promos(remember there were only 15 sets of this character made for me and I only have a few left).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
I only have a few of the VERY limited 15 copies of my custom character that I created and had made for me during the first Battlecon KS. I would be willing to trade a copy for the complete set of Devastation promos(remember there were only 15 sets of this character made for me and I only have a few left).

You could still get the promos, check out the Kickstarter and talk to Brad - especially if you backed a custom character before he should hook you up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks but I would have to pledge $175 + $75 shipping to get them. If i did not already own devastation, strikers, I would pledge.Thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
Thanks but I would have to pledge $175 + $75 shipping to get them. If i did not already own devastation, strikers, I would pledge.Thanks again

You could plea just the Veteran pack. I'm sure Brad would work something out about the Devastation promos if you talk to him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I really do not want to sink to begging After all there may be someone with an extra set who may be interested in getting a REALLY rare Promo character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
Thanks I really do not want to sink to begging After all there may be someone with an extra set who may be interested in getting a REALLY rare Promo character.

Its not begging, its just asking... And i would love to help, but the cross-country issues wouldnt make it worth for either of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:

Wish I had a spare set, would post it to you if I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrett Dunn
United States
Tulsa
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:

Just ask him, I mean they already send all the promos out anyways when you order devestation from their store as it is, so it's not like your begging or getting something "special", especially at the level you backed at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a complete set for trade. i ordered a tournament pack but already had the promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry trade is done thanks to all interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.