Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Items/weapons breaking? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jouni Rayndeer
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmb
I recall seeing a rule about items/weapons breaking through a die roll, is there a rule for it?

And in two player game, when does the human player get new heroes from the box?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out p19 in the rules regarding when new heroes enter the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dmuerto wrote:
I recall seeing a rule about items/weapons breaking through a die roll, is there a rule for it?

And in two player game, when does the human player get new heroes from the box?


In a two player game using just the base set I do not believe you can generate a new hero.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drmark64 wrote:
dmuerto wrote:
I recall seeing a rule about items/weapons breaking through a die roll, is there a rule for it?

And in two player game, when does the human player get new heroes from the box?


In a two player game using just the base set I do not believe you can generate a new hero.


It's now officially recommended that you always use the Hero Replenish and Always Zombie Hero rules. So you do replace Heroes until the 4th one is killed (unless scenario-specific rules say different).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:
drmark64 wrote:
dmuerto wrote:
I recall seeing a rule about items/weapons breaking through a die roll, is there a rule for it?

And in two player game, when does the human player get new heroes from the box?


In a two player game using just the base set I do not believe you can generate a new hero.


It's now officially recommended that you always use the Hero Replenish and Always Zombie Hero rules. So you do replace Heroes until the 4th one is killed (unless scenario-specific rules say different).

And that rule is on p15 of the Timber Peak rulebook (which can be downloaded from FFP).

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.