Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Patrick
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I'm looking for several artists for two card games.

The first is a draw/discard set-collecting card game with a high-school theme. The design ideas I have are for the art to NOT be photo-realistic, but more cartoon like. Think some of the art in Wench. Light-hearted cartoons of boys and girls in high school in different cliques (think football, chess, drama, band, etc.). These are for standard poker/bridge style cards, so the detail does not need to be great.

The second card game will require art similar to the face cards in a typical poker deck (mirrored), but with 8 total designs. There needs to be some customization for each of the 8 ranks to allow suit colors to be set.

Please respond to this post or to me with some samples similar to what I'm looking for. I could use two or more artists to have some variety. Include your costs per image as well. I am tending toward a full compensated work versus collaborative. Unsure as to budget right now.

I have some time for this, as I'd like some example art by Gen Con (August) but I am not planning on full completion by then.

Thanks,
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! I'm interested in the poker style game, i'm currently in the process of updating my website (www.sebastiankoziner.com), but you can check out some of my personal art here: skoziner.deviantart.com

About budget, send me a pm and we can talk about it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Dunston
msg tools
John,

I would LOVE to hear more about these. In particular the Cartoony game you mention first.

My portfolio:
http://www.firelightsmedia.com/portfolio/

Please email me if you would like to see other samples and discuss budget.

GZDunston@Gmail.com

Thanks!
--Gabe D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.