United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, we have reached the point in our hobby where expansions have expansions.

Only played one game of Fleet so far with my wife and it was a hit so I went and purchased the base game expansion and then Arctic Bounty. There is from what I see on Eagle Games another 54 card Arctic Bounty mini-expansion pack listed as pre-order. I was wondering if anyone knows of the status of that? Can't find anything on when it will be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if it is the stuff from the Kickstarter made into an expansion? I don't recall how much extra stuff it was but it sounds right. If not I'm in for it. Fleet was an instant hit for me and my wife and Arctic Bounty bumped it up for two players and solo, so I love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the stuff from the Kick starter made into an expansion. They did it with the Fleet reprint and now with Arctic Bounty. Want to make sure I get it because there aren't a lot of games she likes. She likes this so I went whole hog. Even got the crab meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Gryphon is working on getting the mini expansion back in stock butI don't really know when
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered it from Eagle. They said it would be available in July. They are taking pre-orders now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As David said: available in July. I ordered a bunch of stuff about a month ago and it's holding up the entire thing, so I'm HOPING it's early July. My understanding is the die is supposed to be rare, so if you want that, I suggest placing your order and waiting rather than waiting and placing an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In response to all the questions/comments above, the remainder of the FAB expansion packs (fewer than 200) leave on a container from China on June 9 and should be available for shipping out to you around July 11. Given the limited quantity and the pre-orders we have already received, you would be wise to get a pre-order for these into us ASAP at www.eaglegames.net.

Thanks for your interest--Rick Soued, for Eagle and Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put in my order and was promptly double charged. Looks like I have a problem to sort out with you folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
It is the stuff from the Kick starter made into an expansion. They did it with the Fleet reprint and now with Arctic Bounty. Want to make sure I get it because there aren't a lot of games she likes. She likes this so I went whole hog. Even got the crab meeples.

The crab meeples are excellent. My wife loves this game too, and with the FAB kickstarter I got the fish and of course the crab meeples and she was actually excited about a kickstarter for once I think Fleet is a heck of a gem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris keleher
United Kingdom
bradford
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
Can someone stick up a link to this mini expansion please? cant seem to find it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisk8310 wrote:
Can someone stick up a link to this mini expansion please? cant seem to find it

http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GRY...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ricks wrote:
In response to all the questions/comments above, the remainder of the FAB expansion packs (fewer than 200) leave on a container from China on June 9 and should be available for shipping out to you around July 11. Given the limited quantity and the pre-orders we have already received, you would be wise to get a pre-order for these into us ASAP at www.eaglegames.net.

Thanks for your interest--Rick Soued, for Eagle and Gryphon Games
Thanks, I e-mailed E&G a while ago asking about the pre-order and never heard back. Should have thought to check here first. I also ordered the Crab Meeples (which are currently available?), but I'm guessing it makes sense to just ship it all together?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just rec'd a receipt for my pre-order (plus other Fleet goodies), so hopefully that means it's shipping soon.

[edit] In a follow-up email, they said the container was currently in New Mexico and was due to arrive at their facility by the end of next week.

So we're still a couple of weeks out, but getting closer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve, thanks for that last tidbit. This process has been driving me crazy.

My last update was a UPS notification with tracking number on the 16th indicating expected delivery on the 18th.

This has all been exacerbated by Eagle-Gryphon's non-response to my order comments months ago: "Order Comments: PAID-SW contact me if the Arctic Bounty Expansion pack will delay this order more than a few weeks and/or if Pergamon becomes available prior to shipping". Why have a place for comments if no one is going to DO anything with them?

It looks like the UPS notification was a premature input by EG. They've had me concerned for over a week, since 2-3 days is what it almost always takes for me to get ground deliveries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came in here to ask if anyone has gotten theirs, but it doesn't sound like it so I guess I'll keep waiting.

Where did you guys get your tracking numbers? I have two order confirmation e-mails on Jun 5th, and another on July 16th. None of them have a tracking number. When I log into the Eagle Games site, my order says it's shipped via USPS Priority Box, but there's no tracking number there as well.

I've tried contacting Customer Service twice through their website and got their automated response twice, but two business days came and went without a word from them. Should I try the "Warehouse" option on their form?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McGregor
United States
Flushing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered this through Eagle's website as well and have yet to receive it. My buddy, who failed to get it as a Kickstarter backer, emailed them through the Arctic Bounty Kickstarter page and received his a few days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Received today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard back from the Warehouse option, either, or anyone, BUT, this showed up in mail a couple days ago with everything a-ok. Just FYI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew the ambo
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto for mine. Arrived yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.