Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to check if I was playing correctly.

Question 1: When a monster attacks, an unopened magic card goes back to the box. It never comes back right?
*I've been playing that they never come back.

Question 2: After defeating a monster the magic cards are turned face-down. Do I need to mix them up? or am I supposed to begin memorizing where they are?
*I've been keeping them in the same locations and trying to memorize them to make defeating the next monster easier.

Thanks for any help
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisbogert wrote:
Question 1: When a monster attacks, an unopened magic card goes back to the box. It never comes back right?
*I've been playing that they never come back.

Correct.
Quote:
Question 2: After defeating a monster the magic cards are turned face-down. Do I need to mix them up? or am I supposed to begin memorizing where they are?
*I've been keeping them in the same locations and trying to memorize them to make defeating the next monster easier.

Correct, nothing in the rules suggests mixing them up. Also, doing so would eliminate one of the central mechanics of the game (memory) and make the "Help" action pointless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I only play solo, so never get to use the help action.
Looks like I was playing right then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenichi Tanabe
Japan
Suita-City
Osaka Japan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, all are correct.
Thank you for the support, Alex!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.