-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to this update there are 73 cards generated via stretch goal in the latest campaign (plus rules cards).

Is there a complete card list for these anywhere so someone can create a new expansion entry covering them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
EU-friendly Kickstarters rule!
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
The types and amount of cards are stated in the SG grahic:

12 cards for the Taxation conflict set
12 (6x2) new (regular) special locations (2x Military, 1x rest)
10 (5x2) large locations (one per color)
3 objective cards
18 21 events
8 ambassadors (4x Monzeerian, 4x Feronsy; 4x I, 4x II)
10 experimental reactors (5x colored reactors, 5x spatially restricted reactors)

This adds up to the 73 stated 76 cards, and should be enough for the entry.

If you are thinking about a card spoiler, it's more complicated. Taxation, 5 of the 6 regular special locations, 2 of the large locations, a few of the events, one of the Ambassadors, and 8 of the 10 experimental reactors have been revealed or teased in updates - we don't know anything about the rest, and in at least one case we won't until Spiel. And, for those in updates, the versions shown are not final - at the very least they'll need some wording fixes.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Roe
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, in the final update they mentioned adding another 3 Event cards to take the Events deck to 21. So that'd be 76 cards total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodafowa wrote:
Actually, in the final update they mentioned adding another 3 Event cards to take the Events deck to 21. So that'd be 76 cards total.

Absolutely right. Edited accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When this site is up the complete list of all cards/components will be posted and to which base/expansion they belong: http://www.ats-universe.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway to get on board to purchase the latest promo cards listed here from the last KS (it was the 10 pledge)? I saw briefly that it was up being the I backed the previous indiegogo and promo KS expansion, I didn't see any new content until after this one ended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are available for preorder in the Artipia Games website (direct link). 12 €, around $16. I think it includes shipping.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.