Juan Sombrero
msg tools
Hi,

I just ran into 2 WS in a single turn. Both times I failed the Wisdom checks. After the second fail, do my following checks get +2 difficulty penalty? This would imply the 'check to defeat' for the second WS bevolen 11). Or does it remain 1?

Thx
JS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure they are cumulative, just like any effects that modify your checks (e.g. if you played Glibness and also had a natural Charisma bonus).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Juan Sombrero wrote:
Hi,

I just ran into 2 WS in a single turn. Both times I failed the Wisdom checks. After the second fail, do my following checks get +2 difficulty penalty? This would imply the 'check to defeat' for the second WS bevolen 11). Or does it remain 1?

Thx
JS

I would play it as cumulative, i.e. All checks are now +2 difficulty.
ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be careful, there are some of those that state "the difficulty of this check is increased by X". Those only last for that check. If it says "the difficulty of all checks are increased by X", like this monster says, then it is for the rest of the turn, however long it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.