Hide
4 Posts

Pixel Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kehrolyn Ross Order Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Armando Tateli
msg tools
Let's say I am currently playing in my Support Wave, and I have a Priestess in my Vanguard line. If I rearrange her to my Support Wave using Ross's Order ability, can my Priestess attack this turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only take one action per turn with a given hero/leader. Doing something with them as the result of an order or attack ability of another card does not count as taking an action with them. If you use an order to move a hero somewhere, you can still attack with them that turn. You just can't take a restructure action with a hero, and then take an attack action with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading Brad say somewhere on this board that attacks actions can only be taken by heroes that were in their position at the beginning of the wave (or perhaps the turn.. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in these forums, but it's late, so I'll look tomorrow). This is an additional restriction, besides recruiting, restructuring, and attacking being "exclusive actions".
If this is the case, then using Kehrolyn's power would prevent you from attacking with the heroes you moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I've looked for it, I see it in the FAQ. It's the second item.

http://www.lvl99games.com/games/pixeltactics/faqs/

The wording could be clearer, but I take it to mean that a hero cannot take an attack action unless it started the wave in it's current position, and was alive. As written, it strongly implies that you cannot attack with heroes that have been revived or moved that wave even due to the order or attack abilities of other cards, which is inconsistent with Brad's previous responses.

I don't see it in the rules, so those should probably be updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.