Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
badge
I'm in my prime.
mb
I'm going to be attending Origins for the first time this year.

I will be coming on Wednesday the 11th with my wife and two daughters. We'll be at Origins only on Wednesday. I have a couple of registration questions:

Do I have to register all 4 of us separately on the website?
Would it be easier just to register and pay onsite?

Thanks in advance and any advice would be appreciated. Preregistration ends tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow is the last day for pre-registration. I believe you will have to register everyone separately. If you get there early on Wednesday it will be easier to just do it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
It does need to be done separately online. Registration opens at 7AM each day so onsite early would work ok. Most gamers don't get up that early. Another plus is any unpaid event tickets that are sold out now will get released for onsite registration. But if you have the time to do it before noon today and can get all the events you want its worth trying to register online, because the lines are quicker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoff Bergenholm
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying (and failing) to reach anyone at GAMA for weeks now, regarding my registration. I've paid and have the confirmation receipt, but when I went to pre-register for events, it claimed I still owed my badge payment.

Friday, I received an e-mail saying my registration would be cancelled if I didn't pay by noon on Monday.

Of course, I still can't get in contact with anyone. I guess I'll just bring my confirmation with me, and yell at someone in person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.