JB Lawton
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the specifications about red and blue UN transport tokens left me confused about flying into Australia via the airport. I know it starts out closed at the beginning of the game, but if it does reopen, can I just fly in from another airport as regular movement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Sydney Airport is treated exactly as any other - if it's open, you can fly in from any other open airport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In our first (and only) play of Swagman's Hope so far, when the first two "Australia" Villain cards that came out were to close Sydney, we knew the next Australia card would open Sydney and it would stay open for the rest of the game. We thought it was kind of odd to be able to fly so easily in and out of Australia for about half of the game, but that's just how it worked out that game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB Lawton
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys. I thought that was probably the case. Maybe we'll have a shot at winning next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.