Subject: When do the Merman hit Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who missed the kickstarter, and lives in Europe, but still wants the Merman I wonder when can I get a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Puglisi
Italy
flag msg tools
Dear Viktor,
The Merman will be included together with 3 other races into the new expansion that will be released together in Europe, US and RoW in the last quarter of 2014.

The "promo-packs" sent to KS backers (which were 4 in total, each of them made of 1 race card + 6 different cards in the maximum amount of copies allowed) are available in US and EU as promo cards together with the set of foil cards that we released for tournaments and official events, we will be sending them out to our EU distributors by mid June!

Any shop around EU which will be interested in receiving the promo-packs for organized play will simply have to ask for it to their distributor (or District Games, if their distributor doesn't have the game).

We are sending out tons of emails in these days to inform everybody about this, hope you'll get the chance to fight for a Merman as soon as possible, dear Viktor!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I will talk to my store and see if they are interested. I have enough cards, its just that more is better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.