VivaJava: The Coffee Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: can you look into rooaster at what kinds of beans u have? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chung Chit Hang
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can you look into bag to see what kinds of beans u have?

many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
littlegorgor wrote:
can you look into bag to see what kinds of beans u have?

many thanks

You can. Just NOT when you're drawing beans during the Brew phase.

You can even look into your bag and LIE about what's in there!

You also CANNOT show your beans to anyone else. The contents of your bag are for YOUR eyes only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor quibble but...

The only time you can look into someone else's bag, is that board space where you steal a bean from a person's bag and give them one of yours. They don't have to tell you what they have before you pick them, but once you pick them, then you get to look into their bag and take a bean of your choice.

(I don't have the game in front of me, I can't remember if there is a card which allows you to do the same or not)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekJock wrote:
Minor quibble but...

The only time you can look into someone else's bag, is that board space where you steal a bean from a person's bag and give them one of yours. They don't have to tell you what they have before you pick them, but once you pick them, then you get to look into their bag and take a bean of your choice.

(I don't have the game in front of me, I can't remember if there is a card which allows you to do the same or not)

Fair enough.

Although I guess it still stands that YOU can't show anyone what's in your bag. Just that someone may play a card that allows them to come looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.