Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can get the game because I didnt do the kickstarter??
Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Schulteis
United States
Bourbonnais
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'll be putting a copy on the marketplace if it ever shows up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Games For All
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
GamesForAll.ca
It'll be available on Game Salute's site soon after they've shipped to the backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still don't see it on the web site.
Has it shipped to the backers yet??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diablo663 wrote:

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iNano78 wrote:
diablo663 wrote:

No.

Still no...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Huizinga
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diablo663 wrote:

The kickstarter said that backers should update their information by June 8th. I assumed that meant that shipping would begin at that time. No further updates have been posted so take that as you may.

I have not received my copy nor have I had any notification that it has shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Per aspera ad astra.
badge
I'm complately nermal.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the saddest kickstarter ever. Two years for a boardgame because they can't get their act together (backer surveys went out June 8th and there has been nothing other than "hey, we haven't gone and picked up the games yet" for updates).

I really wanted to like it, seemed like a cool game, but now I think by the time it arrives I'll probably just give it away because all it's been is a source of speculation and aggravation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puggeroni wrote:
This is the saddest kickstarter ever. Two years for a boardgame because they can't get their act together (backer surveys went out June 8th and there has been nothing other than "hey, we haven't gone and picked up the games yet" for updates).

I really wanted to like it, seemed like a cool game, but now I think by the time it arrives I'll probably just give it away because all it's been is a source of speculation and aggravation.

I played a demo copy at a local event before the kickstarter. It is a fun game. Sadly, some of the kids I bought copies for might have kids of their own by the time it gets delivered. Since this kickstarter, I've changed jobs, gotten married, bought a house, and my anniversary is this weekend. I've backed 5 or 6 kickstarters since then and most have come in (or are on track to arrive on time - which could still be before Top This), including games made by Panda (the manufacturer of Top This). Thinking back to the Top This kickstarter is like reminiscing about a past life...

But I digress. Still hoping Top This arrives in time for Christmas (201X).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.