Subject: request: Scan of Hypnos guardian rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, this might be a bit naughty - if it is, feel free to remove it - but would it be possible for someone to scan a decent Hypnos guardian, the one from Kingsport, please? I've got five of the expansions so it's not like I haven't paid my dues! Ordinarily I wouldn't ask, but I just got Miskatonic and it'd be a shame to waste those Visions of Hypnos cards and I simply don't want to get another expansion just yet.

I've had a look in the files section, and on the net, and can only find one lower-rez one.

Again, apologies if there's a copyright issue here.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
While I don't know if that would be against the rules I do know the pain of not having all the Arkham Horror expansions.

That being said Arkham Horror Wiki has the info, but not the best quality.
http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/wiki/images/Hypnos.png

So I'm sure that with Strange Aeons can get you your own version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Francisco, that's the one I found. Unfortunately I've never been able to get Strange Eons to work; I think it's a Java issue, and/or something to do with me having 64-bit Windows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.