Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject says, I'm looking for a board game group near Fort Meade. I'll be heading up to that area starting in July and I will be there off and on for about 6 months. Any information would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are GCOM locations in Laurel and Glen Burnie, both of which are not too far from Ft. Meade.

http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/home.asp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

There's a game group that meets in a bar in Columbia two Tuesday a month too. I'll see if I can dig out the details for you.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and doesn't that game store in Savage Mill have games on saturdays - the family game store, i believe its called

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

Saturdays 6pm to midnight, plus gaming on other evenings as well. It's worth having a look at their calendar. Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie also has game nights, though I haven't been in years. I hear it's quite deluxe.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the info. I will make myself a list so I know what to look for when I'm up there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Biggs
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordus wrote:
As the subject says, I'm looking for a board game group near Fort Meade. I'll be heading up to that area starting in July and I will be there off and on for about 6 months. Any information would be appreciated.

2nd and 4th tuesdays. Boards and Brews
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/16006967#16006967

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baltimore Brews and Board Games
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
If you find yourself in Baltimore city, stop by Brews and Board Games! (Facebook page and website for more info). It's the 4th Tuesday of every month from 6-11pm, and was named 2014 Best of Baltimore "Best Social Happy Hour" by the Baltimore City Paper. Since it's fairly well attended (usually around 40-60 people) by a wide variety of folks who trickle in throughout the night, it's pretty easy to find someone to play with (though it's easiest if you come early).

If you're already in Ft. Meade, the next event is coming up on July 22. Welcome to the area and maybe see you there some time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Nicholas
United States
Severn
Maryland
flag msg tools
God Be the Glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

The Annapolis GCOM site is meeting this Friday. Not too far of a drive from ya'll. We average around 17 people per session and have a wide variety of games played. Here's our blog:

http://fridaynightdice.blogspot.com/

We'd love to see you out on Friday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.