United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this game ever get a US release? I know, I could've backed it on some sort of German or something crowdfunding site but I am an American and thus scared to visit websites in other languages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

just saw your comment and i also just found a PnP version of it.

You can get a prototype colored PnP here...
https://www.spiele-offensive.de/cf.php?projekt=7

No panic. The page is in english

It is still online. I don't know if it has some other rules and cards from the final version, but i think someone can help than. I didn't checked it till now.

The final rulebook was uploaded on BGG, so i think it is no problem to create a small version for yourself. Just print and put it in card sleeves.

Cheers,
murphy cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dasmurphy wrote:
Hello,

just saw your comment and i also just found a PnP version of it.

You can get a prototype colored PnP here...
https://www.spiele-offensive.de/cf.php?projekt=7

No panic. The page is in english

It is still online. I don't know if it has some other rules and cards from the final version, but i think someone can help than. I didn't checked it till now.

The final rulebook was uploaded on BGG, so i think it is no problem to create a small version for yourself. Just print and put it in card sleeves.

Cheers,
murphy cool

I don't remember which version that was. The game got some important changes later. I don't know if the material got important differences other than art and making it more clear. The Veteran cards are different anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
So...no US release?

I emailed Travis at Indie and told him to pick up the game and retheme it to Resistance, but haven't heard back from him.

This game deserves a US release!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like funagain.com brought back some to sell, but they already sold out all the ones they brought back.

I do hope someone from the U.S brings it over here, although they might need to change the theme for wide appeal as I've talked to some that have a problem with it due to 9/11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonty
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a tense game, anyone carrying this in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
funagain had it in stock again right after Essen but sold out very fast. I have a U.S publisher that is trying to get the rights to re-theme and print for the U.S, but they have been unable to get a response from the current publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get a proposal. (Or it was the 0,- advance and 5% after sales but I don't see that as a serieus proposal. Sorry if opinions differ here.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I Cwali,
I am unsure what was offered. I just know that they reached out and said they hadn't heard back. It sounds like a discussion between you and them outside the forums is best!
I'd love nothing more than more people in the U.S to enjoy this great game!

Thanks
Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Jacksonville Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see a US version also! Lots of logic in this one instead of just yelling and shouting. Was playing one of the terrorist in this one but nobody let me in the cockpit. This theme definately wouldn't fly in the US.

While the "resistance" style spy/traitor theme has been done to death..maybe something like Saving Julius Ceasar. Were all in the Forum. Who do we let come closer to the floor for the assasination... anyway something without a theme that is a horrible subject for the US market would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The prototype had a trapped election theme, where you first elect for places in the city council, from those the alderman, and from these the mayor. And the mayor started forming his team. That fitted too, though the airplane crew theme fits too in my opiion. Maybe a city council theme for ancient Rome would fit well for "everyone", but I'm not much into historical themes with my games. Mostly current time. With historical themes, almost each theme is "acceptable".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of a bank heist. Call it inside job. The bank is being robbed and we are locking ourselves in the vault until the police come, but if we let one of our co workers in that are on the robbers team, he kills us all and takes all the money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonty
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A theme like where players are trying to get inside a cabin or house but there may be an infected/diseased player among the group, that will wipe out the rest of remaining survivors once inside, may work well.

I like the current theme, it is so real/tense because of the world now. I certainly understand how/why it may not be published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Inguanzo
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mdrog2 wrote:
..maybe something like Saving Julius Ceasar. Were all in the Forum. Who do we let come closer to the floor for the assasination...

That actually sounds like the plot of Hero.

After each flashback the assassin was allowed to sit closer to the king.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Jacksonville Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hrhtomas wrote:
mdrog2 wrote:
..maybe something like Saving Julius Ceasar. Were all in the Forum. Who do we let come closer to the floor for the assasination...

That actually sounds like the plot of Hero.

After each flashback the assassin was allowed to sit closer to the king.

Nice! really enjoyed that movie. I own it. So maybe it was my subconscious kicking in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rigel Rafuse
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Haha! it does doesnt it. Good catch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.