Popular Tags: [View All]
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi all,
I've just discovered this game having missed out on the KS campaign. I'm always on the lookout for cool solo/co-op games so I'm very keen to try and get this DVG title.

Does anyone know if there's any chance of copies making their way to online retailers in the UK?
I noticed that the KS retailer pledge was for US only so I'm starting to wonder whether I'm just cursed on this one? Destined to wait for a copy to show up in the marketplace?

*I know there's currently one listed in the marketplace from a seller in Germany but at nearly £40 shipped to the UK, I don't think I should pull the trigger (just yet!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Weller
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just discovered this. Must have it in my life. The hunt begins. Will let you know if I find any
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Aarggh, my subscription alarm went off and there I thought: Great, someone has an answer to my query!

.... but no!

now I know we're at least two on the hunt! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

BTW, I checked with DVG directly but it wouldn't be very affordable. Still, just in case someone wants to take the jump:

DVG game price: $40
Economy shipping: $32
Import tax/VAT/handling fees: estimate $30-$40 (example from my last GMT order where I had to pay an extra ~£25 on reception, that's $42).

Grand total would be about say $100-110.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Weller
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From my local game store Eclectic Games :

Our supplier has carried DVG games in the past, and has this one listed on their system. It hasn't come through to them yet, but we've put a request in with the buyers to get updated info on when we can expect it. We will happily stock it once it is UK available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Nicholls
United Kingdom
Redruth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
pashnak wrote:
Just discovered this. Must have it in my life. The hunt begins. Will let you know if I find any

Please let me know if you do, and I will do the same. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.