Subject: Differences? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What will be the differences between the original and the soon-to-be-re-release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
The re-release will include fresher air in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even more fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory, but more!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't have to paint the re-release because I already painted the first release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I missed it. When (or about when) is the re-release?

And what possessed crazy person is selling this game for 4 grand on amazon? wow....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phaelen2003 wrote:

And what possessed crazy person is selling this game for 4 grand on amazon? wow....

Actually it is just a normal reprint of the game as far as I know. It should be available "early summer", so fairly soon. It has been sold out/ hard to find for a while now, so that has prompted some crazy asking prices on the web. There has been a similar situation with the expansion for A Touch of Evil; Something Wicked. In a few weeks both games should be available again and all will be back to normal .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:
all will be back to normal .

"Normal" being a relative term, around here especially.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:
phaelen2003 wrote:

Actually it is just a normal reprint of the game as far as I know. It should be available "early summer", so fairly soon. It has been sold out/ hard to find for a while now, so that has prompted some crazy asking prices on the web. There has been a similar situation with the expansion for A Touch of Evil; Something Wicked. In a few weeks both games should be available again and all will be back to normal .

Yeah, I'm ready to get my copy and call it good, been a fan of FF production quality and themes since I started board gaming.. I was getting ready to buy then Tabletop had the Fortune & Glory episode and the game said bye-bye on all the shelves. Noticing that happen alot, I think the same thing happened with Betrayal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.