United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have this problem? The pegs fit so loosely that when I pick up the ship to complete its maneuver, the base just falls off and detaches. It's kind of annoying to have to ask my opponent to move the ship with two hands on the bases while I hold the maneuver template down.

I don't have this problem at all with the GR-75, granted it doesn't weight nearly as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's been the opposite, the Corvette stays put while my transports fall off...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I swapped pegs with my transport but it still slips.

The problem appears to be with the holes in the ship with the CR90.

I asked FFG is they had any tips to make them stick better. I'll wait to hear what they say

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee, looks like I was lucky then. Mine both fit without any problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CalicoDave
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Used my CR90 in a game the other day and it fits fine. I was able to pick it up and move it just by the ship itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Not noticing this problem. But as an aside, I had an issue with the Ships in Sails of Glory not staying firmly attached with their peg in hole system. What I did was brush some clear coat (or grab some clear nail polish) on the peg and let it dry. It helped thicken it up enough that I no longer have the issue. You may want to try it here as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Not noticing this problem. But as an aside, I had an issue with the Ships in Sails of Glory not staying firmly attached with their peg in hole system. What I did was brush some clear coat (or grab some clear nail polish) on the peg and let it dry. It helped thicken it up enough that I no longer have the issue. You may want to try it here as well.

That's a great idea. While I don't have any clearcoat I do have a wife, so I'm sure to have nail polish

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Yeah this worked a treat. Thanks for the tip all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.