Zombicide: Toxic City Mall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pa's Gun Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Major Annoyance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is probably a simple question but in the TCM rules on page 4, it says to put aside Pa's Gun.

My 2 questions are...

1 - why? Is it never used again unless its mentioned in a specific mission? Why include it in the expansion if its not used?

2 - I have combined all of the sets (S1, PO and TcM) so if for example I play a scenario from the PO book or one from online, because the TcM expansion is included then I can't use the Pa's Gun?

Don't get me wrong, I know I can house rule things, I know there are probably missions which specify its use etc etc. I just wanted to really know why its to be put aside etc etc.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pa's Gun is a pimpmobile weapon. So when combining with everything, you mix it up with Ma's Shotgun, the Twins, and the two Gun Blades to make a pimp-mobile deck, and draw one at random when the pimpmobile is searched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We all agree that Pimpmobile arsenal is not available as often as its awesomeness should made them:
=> http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1167664/a-way-to-use-pimpmob...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.