Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard and seen that some people have been confused by the Scoring Tiles in Mad City. My prototype actually used a different method for scoring, so I thought I'd offer it up here if people want to try it out. The scoring is exactly the same....it's just a different method for tracking it. Might be helpful too if you're playing on a smaller table with more players.

I uploaded the score sheets that I used in my prototype. There are 3 score sheets per page. Just print them out, give everyone a pen/pencil and you're set.

When you count up your buildings, instead of turning a scoring tile, you'll just put an X in the appropriate column. When you fill in the colored space at the bottom of the column, and every time after that, you'll instead put Xs along the outside edge to note your score. All scoring is the same as it's written in the rules; it's just Xing off columns instead of turning the tiles.

Hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.