Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Here are some answers to some wonderful questions people have asked me. I'll update this list when more questions arise.

1. Does a thief have to use the full movement?
No, they can use less that their full movement. The thief can move "up to" the Skill Value on the die. I apologies, it was not very clear in the rules. When we tried to condense the rules, it was lost in translation. In the examples on p2 and p4 it says "move up to". If you have a 3SV you can move 1 space, 2 spaces, or 3 spaces

2. What happens when you fail a recruit with your 1SV thief (ie. get a lower result than your opponent)? Do you go lower than 1? or does the other thief recruit yours?
In this case, nothing happens. Your thief's SV cannot go below 1 in the base game. In a future game, when zombies attack who knows

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.