Subject: Spa Francorchamps (un-official) test race rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is ths qualifying from Spa Francorchamps.

Red=Per, Green=Briang, White=René (me)
If you click on the picture, you come to my gallery where the rest of the race can be seen in pictures. There is a picture for each round.
We played by the basic rules and therefor not with Track cards which we don't have for Spa Francorchamps!

PS. Photos was taken with my mobile phone and not all of them are focused. You have been warned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Un-official SPA
Interesting, Rene. I went through the whole series of photos, to see the race.

Something I might try to do, at some point, is take pictures from a fixed location, for every round, then merge them into a short video.

I notice you're using the flag rules. When using the rest of the Advanced rules, the yellow cars fall behind much quicker, provided you can get your hands on some Track cards for the turns you're going through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Un-official SPA
This was the fifth test race with the basic rules and we - sadly - still makes some mistakes, forget about rules and so on, so I don't think we will go to advance rules before August.
Ha, I've been thinking about this too, making a small movie of a race, but with 2-4 players around the table it's hard to get room for a stand for the camera too.
Yes, we slipped the flags in there as those rules are pretty easy to use.
Personally I think the robot cars fall back way to easy/early in the race. It is only in our first test race that a yellow robot came in second place with two players. Otherwise we have beaten them easily.
I'm not sure if it was Spa that did it, but with 3 players it only took 2,5 hours to play the race. Perhaps we're just getting better (and yes, I did at some points in the race tell the two other players to speed up their turns!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.