Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After almost 2 years of preparation, we have just launched the Kickstarter project for Progress: Evolution of Technology, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nskn-ludibooster/progre...

Please feel free to jump with any questions regarding the game or the project.

Thanks,

Andrei - on behalf of NSKN Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eisen Montalvo
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrei, I have been following this game since the naming contest. It looks very interesting. But I'm concerned about shipping.

How is the shipping going to be handled in this kickstarter compared to the Praetor pre-orders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Eisen,

What happened with Praetor shipping was an exception and a learning point for us. Polish Post was an obvious unfortunate choice and this won't happen again.

Progress will be delivered through a fulfillment company (such as Amazon) to the US, thus avoiding delays.

We'll post an update on Kickstarter explaining in details how the games will be send out for each region of the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Instantly backed because of Rahdo's runthrough. I love tech trees and engine-building games, so this is right in my wheelhouse. Looks great. I'm really looking forward to playing it. Good luck with the campaign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan brown
Canada
les coteaux
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the project due to Radho's runthrough video. I preordered Praetor and still waiting for the game, but i still didn't lost confidence in you guys.

Hope to see my Praetor game show up anytime soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Jonathan - thanks for the vote of confidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McCollum
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks awesome from Rahdo's run through! Likewise I am a big fan of tech trees and engine building. Always nice to feel like you made progress throughout the game and the technologies you pick can form a sort of narrative to your civilization as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Unwin
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funded in 24 hours!
Congratulations - Now the waiting can really begin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:

Please feel free to jump with any questions regarding the game or the project.

Thanks,

Andrei - on behalf of NSKN Games

Quick question. Are the player/power board/s final? Reason for the question is having watch Rahdo's (excellent) video's there is quite a lot of data represented/tracked by the wooden tokens on player/power boards, and so these might be at risk from an inadvertant board nudge. Has that proved to be something that has been seen in game play?

If so could a "solution" be to have the relevant spaces punched out ala say the Clash of Cultures boards, (and if necessary slightly taller wooden pieces for those with fat fingers)so that if boards are nudged the tokens still hold true?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Suen
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boom04 wrote:
If so could a "solution" be to have the relevant spaces punched out ala say the Clash of Cultures boards, (and if necessary slightly taller wooden pieces for those with fat fingers)so that if boards are nudged the tokens still hold true?

NSKN Games added that in the revised edition of Exodus: Proxima Centauri so perhaps they could do that here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The player boards are planned with the holes you're asking about. We've done the same with Exodus: Proxima Centauri.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McCollum
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if it would be feasible at this point looking at the cards but in addition to having the name of the prerequisites on the cards would there be room to insert a small thumbnail image of the technology as well ala 7 Wonders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
The player boards are planned with the holes you're asking about. We've done the same with Exodus: Proxima Centauri.

Thanks for the update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, thanks for the idea. Right now I am not sure that's possible. The idea is not bad at all, the difference is that Progress has 3-4 times more cards than 7 Wonders and therefore they have to be standard size (to keep the game footprint of the table at a decent size). We'll look into it to see if it can be done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.