Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know? Is it possible to find in Kaufhof etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nord
Germany
Wiesbaden
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin,

not yet. I've only found one supplier (online retailer) in Germany who offers Starters for twice the usual retail price. But I assume in the next 4 weeks you should be able to get at various game stores (though not Kaufhof)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris thanks I will keep an eye out then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Coon
Germany
Riedlingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got an extra starter set and some cards/dice (though I need to organize them to see precisely which ones) if you are interested in them. If you, or anyone for that matter, are interested send me a geek mail and when I get my complete list up to date tomorrow I'll post it in the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How come those guys that made this, didn't gave the order to, I don't know, manufacturer like 100000 copies already? With all the demand that this game is having? What's taking them so long?

Is it that hard to print some cards e make some dice? Cause the game is just that, cards and dice. Is it just bad planning or is there some other good explanation?

It almost sounds like they don't want to do it.. I mean, we see other games being available, for ever, like there's no tomorrow (ex.munchkin), but one game that would probably sell like donuts, its so hard to find right when it comes out.

Maybe it's just me, but this is a bit odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.