Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Paizo blog, I give some thoughts on sending 14 PACG products to the printer in 14 days.
31 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very exciting stuff! I truly enjoy this game and can't wait for Skull & Shackles.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great, now I just need to find the time to play the first one that's been sitting on my shelf begging for my time. :)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much looking forward to seeing how you "bring it" with Skull and Shackles.

Quick question: you mention that the scenario variety will increase. Will this happen out of the gate with the scenarios in the base set, or are those going to be more by-the-book to help new players learn the system? I noticed that scenario variety and creativity has tended to improve in the later adventures of Rise of the Runelords, and wondering if you have a similar arc planned for S&S.

Cannot WAIT for the new characters. My favorite part of the game by far.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
Quick question: you mention that the scenario variety will increase. Will this happen out of the gate with the scenarios in the base set, or are those going to be more by-the-book to help new players learn the system? I noticed that scenario variety and creativity has tended to improve in the later adventures of Rise of the Runelords, and wondering if you have a similar arc planned for S&S.


Y'know, that's an interesting question. We definitely reduced some of the weirdness in the later days of design for that reasons. That said, we'll throw you in the deep end pretty quickly.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmb
Are you still looking for playtesters for the third or fourth adventure paths? I figured I'd wait a bit before bugging my local Paizo volunteers again but I don't want to wait too long...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
Are you still looking for playtesters for the third or fourth adventure paths? I figured I'd wait a bit before bugging my local Paizo volunteers again but I don't want to wait too long...


I do not know how, when, or where we're doing playtests on the third adventure path.
6 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Water
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Very exciting news Mike! I really look forward to playing the new characters and particularly the new scenario's. I hope this also fixes the mismatch between the scenario story and the actual cards in the locations (eg my pet peeve: in the undead uprising you're fighting... goblins). It really looks like your taking this game to the next level.

Just one request: please do get a representative in the EU so we can subscribe without high shipping, import duties and currency-conversion cost. Not everybody lives in the US A joint venture with Amazon for subscriptions for example?

A question, you said "We want everything to work with everything else". Does that mean the new characters will work with Rise of the Runelords as well?

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bertje wrote:
A question, you said "We want everything to work with everything else". Does that mean the new characters will work with Rise of the Runelords as well?


Everything will work with everything else. You can use any character in any scenario in any set.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read it at Paizo, great news!


Keep up the great work and thanks to you and the team, Mike!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr T.
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Moezilla wrote:
Sounds great, now I just need to find the time to play the first one that's been sitting on my shelf begging for my time.


Well that would be on account of that The Hunters MB you are sporting there.

I really need to get learning Pathfinder and get my boys involved.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.