Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: So if my normal block is half strength against elemental attacks... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Wouldn't the same apply to my enemies when I use an elemental attack?

I see nothing in the rules that addresses this. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Your attack against an enemy is handled differently than an enemy's attack against you. Specifically, enemies don't block you, they just have a certain amount of armor. (If it helps, you can say that their blocks are halved against your fire attack, but half of 0 is still 0.) And then for doing damage, elemental attack is no different from physical attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
spartax wrote:
Yes. Your attack against an enemy is handled differently than an enemy's attack against you. Specifically, enemies don't block you, they just have a certain amount of armor. (If it helps, you can say that their blocks are halved against your fire attack, but half of 0 is still 0.) And then for doing damage, elemental attack is no different from physical attack.

Ah, ok I get it. Thanks for the explanation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.