Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
Just speculation for now.

The card art, number, and color matches the Promo card given with the new Sharp expansion released here in Japan. So, it seems safe to say that the ability may be the same.

only difference is that we only got 1 copy of it, not 5. Here is the card ability translated.

Quote:
10. International Exhibition Hall. (P/tower). Cost 7.
- On your turn, you may choose to receive the benefit of another non-(purple tower icon) building you own in place of this one. If you do, return this building to the market stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the only special card available out of all the Machi Koro games? Just wondering if I should seek out any others.

Also... if this is the same as the International Exhibition Hall... would it work if there were 5 (!?!? not 4?)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
Is this the only special card available out of all the Machi Koro games? Just wondering if I should seek out any others.

Also... if this is the same as the International Exhibition Hall... would it work if there were 5 (!?!? not 4?)?

it would work the same way. you'd just have 5 of them. it's 5 since the harbour english expansion allows a 5th player; it has an extra set of starting cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:
ACGalaga wrote:

it would work the same way. you'd just have 5 of them. it's 5 since the harbour english expansion allows a 5th player; it has an extra set of starting cards.

5th player?! Now I totally want the English version

Some day... some day. Next US trip, god knows when, I'll ship two to my family. One for them and one for me. He he he! (Don't get the promo card though... now I'm sad again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.