EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Whirlpool- what does it mean- you don't have to turn the die- you don't have to during reorganization either! Does it mean it doesn't cost a point, or that you can do it right before a battle?

Reorganization- How many times can you do it a turn? Can you spend all three movement points on it for one company?

Discipline1- Does this mean that mountains and forests cause no negative bonus, or no bonus at all?

Also, if the game ends with a tie in a 2p or cooperative game, and there's no girl power- is it 0lp dice in the winning battalion, or the whole team as the ice breaker?

Finally, I have to say that this was an amazing, mind-bendingly original game. Can't wait for expansions- Sanagal please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Yves Franzetti
Switzerland
Ayent
Suisse
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

hanibalicious wrote:
Whirlpool- what does it mean- you don't have to turn the die- you don't have to during reorganization either! Does it mean it doesn't cost a point, or that you can do it right before a battle?

Yes, and you don't need to have no neighbours (like on reorganization square)

hanibalicious wrote:
Reorganization- How many times can you do it a turn? Can you spend all three movement points on it for one company?

No, you can reorganize only one time per compagny and per square

hanibalicious wrote:
Discipline1- Does this mean that mountains and forests cause no negative bonus, or no bonus at all?

no negative bonus

hanibalicious wrote:
Also, if the game ends with a tie in a 2p or cooperative game, and there's no girl power- is it 0lp dice in the winning battalion, or the whole team as the ice breaker?

sorry, I don't understand your question. You count the 4 batalion. The batalion with most PV (in case of a tie, with less 0 section) wins. If there is a tie in both condition, there is a tie.

hanibalicious wrote:
Finally, I have to say that this was an amazing, mind-bendingly original game. Can't wait for expansions- Sanagal please!

thanks ! we are working on it, but Sanagal isn't in our work now. Sanagal will be the land of our next gaame :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
pyfou wrote:

hanibalicious wrote:

Does that mean you can use each square only once, or do it once with one each square with every company?

pyfou wrote:

hanibalicious wrote:

sorry, I don't understand your question. You count the 4 batalion. The batalion with most PV (in case of a tie, with less 0 section) wins. If there is a tie in both condition, there is a tie.

Thank you! I was just asking if the PLAYER with the least 0 section wins the tie or the BATTALION. Thank you!

pyfou wrote:

hanibalicious wrote:

thanks ! we are working on it, but Sanagal isn't in our work now. Sanagal will be the land of our next gaame

I'm COUNTING on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Yves Franzetti
Switzerland
Ayent
Suisse
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
It means that each square can be used only once per compagny.
:modest:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pyfou wrote:
Hi,

hanibalicious wrote:

Yes, and you don't need to have no neighbours (like on reorganization square)

hanibalicious wrote:

hanibalicious wrote:

no negative bonus

hanibalicious wrote:

hanibalicious wrote:

thanks ! we are working on it, but Sanagal isn't in our work now. Sanagal will be the land of our next gaame

Unless I'm missing something, the Whirlpool Question wasn't really answered. The person with the questions offered several possibilities as to what the line "you don't have to turn the dice" means. Rather than offering a new explanation or picking one of the options that the questioner mentioned, they just came back and said YES. Yes to what. What does not having neighbors have to do with this. Please give a detailed explanation of the Whirlpool tile.

Thank You,

Arthur Reilly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.