3 Posts

The Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: Interested in joining a skype resistance group? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Baxter
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm part of a group of people who have been and will be playing games of mafia and resistance through skype video calls throughout the summer. We play for a few hours at a time during the evening (usually starting around 9 or 10 pm EST), several times a week. We're looking for people interested in joining us because we want to have bigger games (usually we only get 5 or 6 players, but we'd like more around 8-10). We usually play with variations to make the game more balanced (less spy-sided).

You need a decent microphone and webcam. We're all college students so we prefer if you're also one, but that's not too important. You should be friendly, emotive, and motivated to win. If interested send me a pm with this info:

Name
Skype username
What is your playstyle in resistance?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krawhitham B
New Zealand
Napier
Hawkes Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timinycricket wrote:
What is your playstyle in resistance?

Why would I ever reveal my playstyle to you. I'd much prefer you to see it in action.

Sadly I'm not really in the same part of the world. I hope you get a few takers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Same for me, sounds great and I'd like to join you but I doubt I'd be around at the right times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.