Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Rebel Transport Expansion Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Warped bases rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuliyan Kalaydzhiev
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the bases of your rebel transports also warped slightly downwards (they don't lay flat on the table, the middle section does not touch it)? It's kind of annoying when you consider the price point...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse L
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BGOrion wrote:
Are the bases of your rebel transports also warped slightly downwards (they don't lay flat on the table, the middle section does not touch it)? It's kind of annoying when you consider the price point...

Nope mine are fine - FFG has great customer service, just contact them and they will likely send out replacements no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan WI
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a TIE Advanced where one of the wings was attached at a slightly off angle. When the ship is viewed head on it becomes noticeable if you are looking for it. I've never had anyone notice it without me pointing it out to them. I mentioned it to FFG because I wanted to try to pry off the wing and re-attach it with glue. I wanted to ask if they'd still give me support if I dorked it up badly. They said don't bother, a new one is on the way.

So yeah, I can vouch for their customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.