Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexey Babaitsev
Russia
Moscow (Postal Code 115597)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikolay Pegasov, author of Hollywood will do AMA on Reddit today, June 4th.

This is your chance to ask Nikolay anything about Hollywood and everything else that you ever wished to know!

Here is Nikolay's description for Reddit AMA:

Quote:
I am Nikolay Pegasov, a journalist, publisher and gamedesigner from Russia.

I work in table top games industry since 2001. I published a lot of boardgames, among them the Russian editions of Catan, Carcassonne, Munchkin and many other famous titles. I also worked on SF novel series and magazines. Some time ago I began to develop my own boardgames. At this time, seven of my games are published by Hobby World. Hollywood was the first game picked by Hobby World. The international edition of Hollywood is on Kickstarter right now!

AMA is planned to start at:

4 pm GMT = 9 am PDT = 12 pm EDT = 8 pm Moscow Time

We will add a link here as soon as it goes live! Please subscribe to this thread if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey Babaitsev
Russia
Moscow (Postal Code 115597)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please ask Nikolay Pegasov, the author of Hollywood anything! Reddit AMA is live!

Here is the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/27asa6/i_am_niko...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.