Allegiance: A Realm Divided» Forums » General

Subject: It's a shame. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Sutton

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
This game deserves far more hype and attention then it is getting. I just wish I had known about it before today, missing the kick starter gives me the bad feels. I feel like I missed a wonderful opportunity to contribute to a great game, thanks to everyone who did pledge and made this game a reality, I'll still be picking up a retail copy whenever it comes to market in 2015.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imani Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Let other people know about it, bring it to board game nights/events when you do get a copy, you can help drive more attention by letting other people you know who you think would also be interested in the game know about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
s0u1 wrote:
This game deserves far more hype and attention then it is getting. I just wish I had known about it before today, missing the kick starter gives me the bad feels. I feel like I missed a wonderful opportunity to contribute to a great game, thanks to everyone who did pledge and made this game a reality, I'll still be picking up a retail copy whenever it comes to market in 2015.

1011 backers is pretty good. I mean, over 1k copies for the first run of a game is good period. Once it's released grassroots should help more than anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They posted a KS update saying that anyone who wanted to order the base game + promo set from them from the KS can still do so due to the fact that they had to order a minimum number of copies from their manufacturer. People who still want in, can do so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Koz1120 wrote:
They posted a KS update saying that anyone who wanted to order the base game + promo set from them from the KS can still do so due to the fact that they had to order a minimum number of copies from their manufacturer. People who still want in, can do so!

Yup, just read it. The catch is you have to contact UG through the KS page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.