Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Xu
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
1) If I have 4 squadrons under refit marker , I need to spend 2cp ( 4 maneuvers) to remove them all. Is that correct ?

2) When using convoy transport , the formation must follow same limitation as normal ground and don't have more than 5 units . Is that correct ? Because the example in the rule book is a little bit confusing. What I understand is I can move 4 units piece and a army of patron and patron allies. Can someone confirm me ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Akyiikaung wrote:
1) If I have 4 squadrons under refit marker , I need to spend 2cp ( 4 maneuvers) to remove them all. Is that correct ?[q/]
Correct.

[q="Akyiikaung"]2) When using convoy transport , the formation must follow same limitation as normal ground and don't have more than 5 units . Is that correct ? Because the example in the rule book is a little bit confusing. What I understand is I can move 4 units piece and a army of patron and patron allies. Can someone confirm me ?

Thanks

A power can make only ONE convoy per impulse with up to 5 SP/leaders. The Formation must start in a port and end in a port. It costs 1 CP to move the Formation into each sea zone or port. The convoy could move:

1 infantry piece OR
1 cavalry piece OR
1 artillery piece OR
1 leader with up to 4 SPs (note: SPs of a Minor Pact Ally can be convoyed.)

Example: The UK and Sweden are allies. Moore, Gustavus, 4 British SPs & 4 Swedish SPs are in Cornwall. The UK player can spend 3 CPs to convoy ONE of the following to Brest:

1) Moore with 4 British SPs.
2) Moore with 3 British and 1 Swedish SPs.
3) Moore with 2 British and 2 Swedish SPs.
4) Moore with 1 British and 3 Swedish SPs.
5) Moore and Gustavus with 3 British SPs.
6) Moore and Gustavus with 2 British and 1 Swedish SP.
7) Moore and Gustavus with 1 British SP and 2 Swedish SPs.
8) One British infantry piece.
9) One British cavalry piece (if available).
10) One British artillery piece (if available).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Xu
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much for your reply.

Can you answer another question ? How do you remember ceded duchies ? Do we write it down in the paper ? Let's say France conquered Austria and got 2 ceded duchies. In future turn France got another war with Austria and conquered Austria again. Do France need to remove all the flag from Austria home duchies before deciding ceded duchies ? Do France retain 2 duchies from previous conquest and remove the recently flagged duchies ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Akyiikaung wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply.

Can you answer another question ? How do you remember ceded duchies ? Do we write it down in the paper ? Let's say France conquered Austria and got 2 ceded duchies. In future turn France got another war with Austria and conquered Austria again. Do France need to remove all the flag from Austria home duchies before deciding ceded duchies ? Do France retain 2 duchies from previous conquest and remove the recently flagged duchies ?

France retains the two previously ceded duchies (see section 15.2). It's never been a problem in my games to remember which duchies were ceded. I suggest writing them down on a piece of paper if its a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergey Kosarev
Russia
Lyubertsy
Moscovskaya oblast
flag msg tools
mb
And what if control of a ceded duchy was restored?
For example,
Prague is only ceded duchy in the first conquest of Austria and its control was restored to Austria, but Austria has lost Vienna again. What are drms in the second austrian comquest die roll? Does Prague count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
macrergate wrote:
And what if control of a ceded duchy was restored?
For example,
Prague is only ceded duchy in the first conquest of Austria and its control was restored to Austria, but Austria has lost Vienna again. What are drms in the second austrian comquest die roll? Does Prague count?

If control of the ceded duchy was restored then all bets are off and it can be ceded in the second conquest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.