Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Dungeon Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Can this be played solo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can this game be played solo? It looks like a lots of fun.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As is? No. But someone has created a solo variant. You can read about it here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1172005/dungeon-dice-sol....

(And it IS a lot of fun)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oh thanks!!! Now I have to figure out where to get it. I cant find it anywhere at my local stores.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael King
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mez2112 wrote:
Oh thanks!!! Now I have to figure out where to get it. I cant find it anywhere at my local stores.


You won't find it there. You can order directly from potluck games but your best option is going to Kickstarter. There is an expansion for the game available there right now (and you can get the base game including Kickstarter exclusive dice as well).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
billypratt wrote:
There is an expansion for the game available there right now (and you can get the base game including Kickstarter exclusive dice as well).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/293287047/dungeon-dice-...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
donnbobhardy wrote:
As is? No. But someone has created a solo variant. You can read about it here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1172005/dungeon-dice-sol....

(And it IS a lot of fun)


Thanks for plugging my variant Donn!

Much appreciated! And by your comment, I take it you tried the solo variant then?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Willy. I meant that Dungeon Dice is a lot of fun, in response to Aaron's comment that it looks like a lot of fun. I haven't played your variant. When I want to play games by myself, I play video games.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough, I understand that point too...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.