Ian Zernechel
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone,

There is some information floating around that we (CABS) wanted to be sure to address.

The Board Room ribbon does not guarantee a free game. In the past generous companies have provided us with enough games to make that happen. However, this year it is extremely unlikely.

We still encourage you to purchase a Board Room ribbon; we feel the value of the room is quite high and hope to see you there, but we don't want anyone to feel like they were tricked into one. The ribbon still provides unlimited access to the room and the CABS library, including many of the newest games.

Thank you
Ian Zernechel
CABS Officer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve O'Grady
United States
Jacksonville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel that gaining entrance to the room should not be ribbon required for the whole 5 days. My wife and I will be there only on Wednesday afternoon (our schedule is filled up the remaining 4 days) and do not feel $40 is worth it for one afternoon. If on the other hand, the room was also available on a daily basis, like 1/5 of the total price for any ONE day, we would have gladly paid to be in the gaming room Wednesday afternoon.

Other than that, CABS has always ran a great ribbon room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose this was inevitable since CABS took over Origins with the Board Game Room of Happiness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.