Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for an artist for my new game and I was wondering who did the character art for Nothing Personal? Under the description it lists multiple people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Avery
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Dann May did the cover art and many of the characatures. He then fartmed it out to a few others with similar styles. He is incredibly talented but I know he currently has a lot on his plate.Good luck with your project!

Steve"art teacher"Avery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenAvery wrote:
He then fartmed

heh heh "fart-med"

i know, it's like I'm 7 years old sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ainsley Von Ottersley the 3rd
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenAvery wrote:
Dann May did the cover art and many of the characatures. He then fartmed it out to a few others with similar styles. He is incredibly talented but I know he currently has a lot on his plate.Good luck with your project!

Steve"art teacher"Avery

I was so excited I got to play Nothing Personal WITH Dann May at PAX Aus this year! He is not only a talented artist but a really lovely guy to hang out and play games with. I went straight from the demo game across to the retail area and purchased it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.