Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Race! Formula 90» Forums » General

Subject: Your Favorite 90´s Champ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Pan
msg tools
Avatar

What Years you would like to be Launch soon?

Micro racing cars will produce very soon F1 90´s cars.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1990 is a good start. 1998 would be next from a car design point of view.....

-Ski
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Even the unpainted micro cars are too expensive, and you can't fit nearly as many in a track section as you can with the Shapeways cars. (Which you can get 20 of, for about $21, U.S.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Pan
msg tools
Avatar
The product design is far superior, the print is in frosted ultra detail ... and small series are made ​​for collectors who love the history of motor sport. The client Micro Racing gives preference to the quality of the models.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Petershoppan wrote:
The product design is far superior, the print is in frosted ultra detail ... and small series are made ​​for collectors who love the history of motor sport. The client Micro Racing gives preference to the quality of the models.


It isn't clear which ones you're referring to in your first sentence; I'm assuming you mean the Micro Racing cars.

If that's the case, then you should know that the Shapeways cars are also available in "frosted ultra detail" (which is what I bought).

When I want quality of a model, I buy an actual model (not a pre-assembled or printed miniature), assemble it and paint it myself. For a racing game, however (that costs less than the cars Micro Racing sells), I much prefer cars that better fit the requirements of the game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DarrellKH wrote:
Even the unpainted micro cars are too expensive, and you can't fit nearly as many in a track section as you can with the Shapeways cars. (Which you can get 20 of, for about $21, U.S.)

Which Shapeways are you talking about? I think all of them are about 2 cm long.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Berthold wrote:
DarrellKH wrote:
Even the unpainted micro cars are too expensive, and you can't fit nearly as many in a track section as you can with the Shapeways cars. (Which you can get 20 of, for about $21, U.S.)

Which Shapeways are you talking about? I think all of them are about 2 cm long.


More like 16mm. Here is the page showing them. Note that the dimensions listed immediately below the picture are not correct.

I can fit 8 or more of these in one track section.

Here's a shot of mine:



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Pan
msg tools
Avatar
Hi Berthold!

The 1957, 1962 and 1976 are about 20mm long. The F1 2011 = 16mm
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't like Shapeway cars at all. Their dimensions are way off and the large tires really turn me off. They just look too wonky for me. Micro Cars are really expensive. I broke down for the bikes as they are the only show in town with them and they look absolutely incredible.

I like my original metal De cars the best.....

-Ski
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
I don't like Shapeway cars at all. Their dimensions are way off and the large tires really turn me off. They just look too wonky for me. Micro Cars are really expensive. I broke down for the bikes as they are the only show in town with them and they look absolutely incredible.

I like my original metal De cars the best.....

-Ski


When I bought Formula De in 1997, it came with even wonkier-looking plastic cars, not metal cars.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am actually talking about the old metal cars that were sold seperately. I forgot who made them, but they were released in Formula De packaging.




-Ski
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Luiz Moreira de Cerqueira Filho
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the 1991 Season is the best. In that year F-1 has Senna, Prost, Piquet, Mansell, Schumacher and Hakkinen on track at the same time... It's too many Champions!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Pan
msg tools
Avatar

Micro Racing will launch in July F1 1990-1991 Pack:

- Ferrari, McLaren, Williams, Benetton, Jordan, Lotus, Tyrrell and Lola
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my F1 1991 pack so far:





2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Petershoppan wrote:

Micro Racing will launch in July F1 1990-1991 Pack:

- Ferrari, McLaren, Williams, Benetton, Jordan, Lotus, Tyrrell and Lola

Please, link? Thank you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaxte wrote:
Petershoppan wrote:

Micro Racing will launch in July F1 1990-1991 Pack:

- Ferrari, McLaren, Williams, Benetton, Jordan, Lotus, Tyrrell and Lola

Please, link? Thank you!

http://www.microracingcars.com/en/
1 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.