Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Smat Denley
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
Play mats have arrived at my FLGS. Check with your FLGSs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
They're in at mine too. I got the last of the 6 starters they got in for their restock (ordered 18; they also only got 6 of their original order of 18).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been clicking refresh on CoolStuffInc.com over and over again. Still nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smat Denley
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
My FLGS only got 2 starters at release and then 3 more last week, also only 2 gravity feeds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local comic/game shop received the game mats as well. On the Starter Set side they have been informed they will not receive any until...September.

The huge question has become what about the OP events? With very little MDM product and no Starter Sets until September things are looking slim. Really sad, Wizkids dropped the ball on this.

I was very much looking forward to at least getting the new Action cards, now that looks slim. On a positive note I enjoy MDM enough that I am more than happy with my purchase...as for Wizkids, well, I really enjoy MDM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Price and pics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Steward
United States
Kent
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the cool kids are making their own for like $2 a piece.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1176411/game-mats-for-a-doll...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xerobull wrote:
Price and pics?

MSRP is that of $19.99. Sorry, I did not pick one up so no pictures. However if you look online there are a few. They are nice however they are going to sit until Starter Sets become available for those who want them are able to walk in and purchase them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arcane220 wrote:
I've been clicking refresh on CoolStuffInc.com over and over again. Still nothing.
Same for Miniature Market. They are out of stock now but still listed as Preorder. Hopefully my order goes out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.