Subject: Route length bonus: can a player have more than one of each? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro
Portugal
Lisbon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say I score a 7-length route and take the top bonus tile for it. If I make another 7-length route, do I get another bonus tile, if there are still any left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duffy
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mr Worf.....Fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Route length bonus: can a player have more than one of e
Yes you can score multiple route-length bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Meridian
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, even if you already have a 7 bonus tile.. And when those 7 tiles are exhausted, you would take a 6 tile. If those are gone, a 5 tile.

There's another TuT thread asking a more interesting question: are you REQUIRED to take the tile associated with your route length, or can you INSTEAD opt to take a tile for a smaller route? I'll have to look through the rules before I weigh in on that question.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/118240
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Route length bonus: can a player have more than one of e
The entire discussion about taking a token from a shorter route pile is a false lead. As I mentioned in the other thread, I think the rules are QUITE CLEAR and that you MAY NOT take a shorter distance token unless there are no more tokens for the length of route you have built.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Kimbo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.