Subject: Johns Creek, Ga - Looking to grow my eurogamer group! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Stetson
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Hey everyone! My name is Blake. I love euros. I want to start a weekly game night at my place (Thursdays @730pm). I already have a few gamers in the group but we're not a large enough group to get consistent sessions. If you love euros too and want to game it up, please drop me a line! We would love to play anything that would fit into the strategy games category (old or new)!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Blake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
I vouch for Blake being a great guy to play Euros with... too bad I live so far from John's Creek... and also being a lover of Ameritrash, it is hard to go up there and play euros instead of playing with Richard L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Satterfield
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep me posted on this one. I'm not sure if I could make every week, but I would potentially be interested in this one. Will you have the group on meetup.com, or are you starting it informally here for now? Also, if you are looking for other groups that play Euros (other parts of the week) - I can point you in the direction of 2-3 that aren't far from you that would love to have you come play with us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.