Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sites on this game, save for USPC of course.. do not link to anywhere..designer doesn't seem to be a BGG user either... anyone? Hello? Bueller??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an unsuccessful Kickstarter. There is a website for the bacon themed restaurant they were promoting. And another site for the designer of the cards. It says "will be available in the near future" - but that may have been put up before the kickstarter.

So I don't know if they are ever going to be made or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah gotcha.. wow so close on their KS !!--

We have a restaurant like this here in Austin.. it's amazing !! I will be in NYC in Aug.. maybe I shall check it out !! That's a bummer about these cards.. I hope they do end up being made some day.. thanks so much for the info Chad !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, me too. They look really cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.