Stuart Hill
United Kingdom
newtownards
county down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed on other threads there's references to the designer's original rules which apparently created a much less random game. Are these available anywhere (or I wonder if those who hold the rights are keeping these close to their chest in the hope of a re-issue)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hill
United Kingdom
newtownards
county down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a more detailed response from the designer on the original rules in one of the reviews. Looks like a bit more would be required than a ruleset. Maybe one of the stretch goal on kick starter could be an extra board and other components required for this version.

Stuart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Courtland-Smith
United Kingdom
HASTINGS
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Stuart,

The original rules of Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs (LVD)are not available. There wouldn't be much point in posting them as they couldn't be used with Waddington's LVD as they totally changed the game.

And yes, one hopes one day there will be a re-issue. When that great day comes it will be the original prototype game that is marketed, not the Waddingtons version.

Jules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.