Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Delaney
United States
Friendswood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I've purchased "Last Stand" upgrade with the Lychanthropes, am I allowed to transform the chosen Bruiser before activating him?

We're in a bit of an order of operations debate.

My opinion is, transformation occurs AFTER you've selected which figure you're going to activate, so I should be allowed to change the chosen bruiser into a runner for end-of-turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lycans ability allows you to transform them before you activate a figure. Last Stand specifically allows you to activate a bruiser. An activation is an activation, regardless of when it happens. Before you activate the Bruiser for Last Stand he should be able to transform into a runner for one sexy combo.

Thiago will likely need to weigh in to make that official, but it sure seems correct to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated, the transformation happens before activating the figure. Last Stand only allows you to activate a Bruiser, so it will only work for the Lycans if you use it to activate a Bruiser, or if you turn a Runner into a Bruiser before activating it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.