Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Please post the materials and how you built it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
Awesome! Please post the materials and how you built it!

I second that request!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rix
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Elliott,

The board was made using a laser cutting machine. Its a solid board underneath with a second board on top with the tile holes cut out so the board can be moved, carried and the tiles can just stay in there when you put it away. The pattern effect on mine is done to look like brick and is burnt in to give texture but it can be plain or another pattern if you wanted. I don't actually think the photo does it justice it looks even better up front with the burnt in effect and all the edges a pristine smoothly finished and precise due to it being cut with a laser.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rix
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin

Just repeating the reply i made to another post in case it notify s you individually

The board was made using a laser cutting machine. Its a solid board underneath with a second board on top with the tile holes cut out so the board can be moved, carried and the tiles can just stay in there when you put it away. The pattern effect on mine is done to look like brick and is burnt in to give texture but it can be plain or another pattern if you wanted. I don't actually think the photo does it justice it looks even better up front with the burnt in effect and all the edges a pristine smoothly finished and precise due to it being cut with a laser.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How much would you charge to make one of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, there is definitely a market for these. I'd buy one! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rix
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At £12 that leaves only a few quid profit in it for me, not even taking into account my time but i'm not really into it to make a big profit, i just enjoy creating things like this and would like the thought of more people using them.

You guys look like you may be in the US so getting it to you might be the bigger issue.

Chris R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. There was no flag next to your name. Shipping makes it too prohibitive for me. Still lovely to look at it, tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rix
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Jynna

I can make you one if you like. I only charge £12 which is a few quid over what they cost to make. Let me know. Post in UK is only about £3, so £15 total.

Let me know.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Parrott
United Kingdom
Crowthorne
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bookmarked for the minute I get a copy of Ghost Stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.