A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » General

Subject: Which expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raúl Polo
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just bought the base game and I think it is a fantastic game. Now, I want to buy one of the two big expansions. I see The Coast is the only available (Something wicked is out of stock). Do you recommend The Coast with only the base game?
I play solo and sometimes with my wife (normally 2 heroes). Can you explore the three boards without any problem with 2 heroes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Either is fine to get first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farrell Seymore
United States
Opelika
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Coast if fine if Something Wicked isn't available. I recommend three or four heroes when playing as a minimum. Two players means more frequent opportunities for "bad" things to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fbsfbs wrote:
I think the Coast if fine if Something Wicked isn't available. I recommend three or four heroes when playing as a minimum. Two players means more frequent opportunities for "bad" things to happen.

While I do agree with this, my wife and I play just 1 hero each. Glutton for punishment I suppose, I don't know, but we LOVE this game.

OP - You can enjoy the game with either expansion and COAST does make the game quite a bit more fiddly with a whole new crew of elders but it's totally worth it.

Also, just a suggestion, the hero pack expansions aren't bad either if you want to expand your hero/villian collection. You don't get a board, but 4 new heros, new villian, and a few new cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.