Game Nurse
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will post a full review shortly, but I just wanted to make a general comment for now...

We had our first play with our game group this weekend. This is one amazing, deep, thoughful, brainburning game.

You had better like worker's placement.
You had better really like tough decisions.
You had better like really thoughtful planning.

We played with 4 and it took about 3 hours. Will be much faster next time. But will always be a longish game. With 4 experienced players, probably 2 hours.

It is beautiful. It is thoughtful. Has a TON of different options. It is NOT a light game.

Highly recommend this game for anyone who wants a heavy gaming experience in a stunningly gorgeous package.

I am extremely pleased with buying it.

Also we had no trouble at all telling the black from the grey cubes once we looked carefully at them at the start of the game. Perhaps different colours might have been wiser, but it was not at all an issue while playing.

Will post a full review later, but was so happy with the game I felt like I wanted to say SOMETHING about it!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.