Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when/if you get more than 5 minions on a card?

Do some of them "stack up" (like Gates)?

Do the extras go straight to lost Sanity?

The Minions form a Congress then immediately start infighting and all get discarded?

Something else?

Depending on the answer to this question, I recommend against drawing 4 of the same color Minions when you already have two of that color on their board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Richard
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
As long as the minions are on the cult board, it'll work. I like to toss them on top of the other minions to make it look like they are overflowing.

There is no penalty for having more minions than you have slots on the board, but you need to reduce their numbers before the end of the turn.

If you have a bad turn and end up with 8 minions on one board, you have until the end of the turn to defeat 4 of them and open up an empty slot. If all of the slots are full during the Outcome phase, the bad guys win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McTeddy wrote:
If you have a bad turn and end up with 8 minions on one board, you have until the end of the turn to defeat 4 of them and open up an empty slot. If all of the slots are full during the Outcome phase, the bad guys win.
Oh yeah. Duuh. Fortunately for me I was able to get rid of 5 of the 6. (I killed 4 normally with the help of Spirit Dice and the 5th using the follower that discards 2/3 strength Minions so spent 4 Exp and earned them back.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.